Monday, August 1, 2011

Tool Tubes Added

This is a cool little trick I picked up online:  adding some more luggage capacity in the unused space inside the wheelwell.  The tubes are owner's manual holders from Agri-Supply.  They cost about $5 each and are watertight.  I can stuff all my tire changing tools inside along with some other stuff.

My friend Henry gave me the idea for how to mount them.  I wanted to be able to take them off after my trip and not be left with holes in the bags.  These insulated conduit hangers worked out pretty well.  I added a couple zip ties for insurance.



This will help clear out some bulky items from the main bags.  I'm hoping to fit two weeks of stuff into the two side cases and a top case.

Go-Cruise throttle lock arrived today.  So simple to install and looks like it will work perfectly.  Will install tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment