Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back on the Road

I re-grouped, re-packed the bike and am headed north to Vermont for a couple of days.  The plan is to visit covered bridges in the northern part of the state.  I've slowly been picking away at visiting all the 105 +/- historic covered bridges in the state and have only about 30 left, all concentrated in the more remote areas.  This seemed like the perfect opportunity to finish off the list. 

I'll be taking back roads towards Burlington, where I plan to camp tonight.  Tomorrow it's supposed to rain so I will go to the Shelburne Museum and grab a motel room to keep out of the elements.  Friday I should be able to finish off the remaining bridges and get home.

I'll have the Spot Tracker active again if you want to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment